So, I’ve actually been keeping up with bookstagram this year…holy tamales! It has been partly due to focusing on a decent schedule and partly being excited for the overall image and details. I got it into my head earlier this year that I was going to use burned pages as props for my pictures…and I did it! Whoo whoo! I bought an old book that I had zero intention to read and I tore it apart and have been using it as a prop by burning pages and creating things.
**Please don’t get mad because I bought this book just for that reason, I was really baffled by my thought as well but also it was a book that I just wouldn’t want and it didn’t look like something most of us would care for these days, and to not get attached I didn’t even read the title. Mostly because I picked a different book and read the title and was like NOPE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.
So let’s get on with other props if you’re a total amateur as well:
2. Book Pages / Burn the book pages (SAFELY!!!) No seriously I did research before doing this and also I promise I am an adult. So yeah.
3. Paper flowers | This may need you to gather patience and also your craft skills, I may or may not have burned my finger a few times with hot glue.
4. Fake flowers
5. Real Flowers
11. Sweater (s)
13. Dog (or any pet willing to participate)
22. Your arm
23. Your leg
32. Stuffed animals
35. A villain
37. A tree
42. Christmas tree
46. The sky
47. A tray
48. Hot chocolate
49. You (if you’re cool with that)
53. Your brother (or sister, whoever volunteers)
54. Christmas decor
55. Acorns or any other woodsy element
So if you’re a total amateur and in need of ideas, I hope you got some ideas if you’re stuck / in a rut. I’ve been really enjoying playing around with different things lately so hope you’re doing well on your bookstagram / instagram ideas. Tell me your favorite props to use and tag me on a picture that you used a prop you enjoyed. 🙂