I found this tag on the Book Nut blog, and figured why the hell not do it. I don’t ever do tags…well I haven’t yet, but figured why the heck not? Get to know me just that much better, or try to. I don’t understand tags and challenges so I apologize for that but here’s my first tag ever, I suppose.
You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next. <<Except I won’t because who am I to pressure people into things?>>
- What are your top three book pet hates?
1. I hate when the covers get changed because…I WANT THEM ALL NOW STOP THAT MY WALLET CAN’T TAKE IT.
- 2. When my bookshelves are full of books that don’t match in height…like why??? Especially when they’re part of a series.
- 3. When a new book gets the cover bent and YOU CAN SEE IT.
Describe your perfect reading spot
My bed, a desk….anywhere I can be really lazy and comfy.
Tell us three book confessions
- I have a lot of unread books on my shelf.
- I keep books even if I don’t LOVE them because I
‘m a massive hoarderget sentimental.
- I kept a lot of my school books in hopes one day I’ll need them/ care, but seriously, I really didn’t care for a bunch of them while I needed them soooooo probably not gonna happen 🤷♀️ woopsies?
When was the last time you cried at a book?
A Thousand Perfect Notes…of pain.
How many books are on your bedside table
Twelve? I ran out of shelf space…. they’re everywhere.
What is your favorite snack whist you’re reading
chocolate and doritos I guess….it’s common enough in my life at this point.
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone
- A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s / Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words
Books are life.
What’s your biggest reading secret?
I have no idea what’s a “new” read…like I just read whatever looks good and am just now getting used to TRYING to read newer books on purpose.
- No one because I am lazy and I’m sorry but feel free to tag yourself if you’d like.
I promise I’m approachable…I just suck at doing these things / have zero experience / have no clue if anyone I’d tag would actually do the thing sooooo, I tagged myself, you do it too if this is appealing to you 😀
mmkay baiiiii 🦁🐼